微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

搜索
查看: 3222|回复: 0

Ashoka is looking for social businesses in China - be a part of this initiati

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-4 11:32:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dear Mr. / Ms.,

My name is Juliana Soares and I write you in the name of the Ashoka’s Changemakers Community. In recognition of the work performed by your organization, we would like to invite you to enter your initiative in the global challenge, Leveraging Business for Social Change: Building the Field of Social Business.

Ashoka’s Changemakers and Artemisia have joined up to the global search on Social Businesses innovations through its global challenge. We are looking at models that are serving vulnerable and low-income communities by delivering the critical goods and services they need to improve their lives and lift themselves from poverty. We are also very particularly interested in China. As you know, the field of social business is an emerging culture that harnesses new business techniques for building financially viable social ventures with the potential to grow to achieve huge impact.

I personally want to invite you to become a part of this Competition. You can either be an entrant, or help us get the word out and possibly finding potential entrants. Besides the three $5,000 cash prizes, Ashoka's Changemakers provides a safe and supportive space for social entrepreneurs and social innovators who are working to change the world to network with peers.  This virtual platform offers organization the opportunity to improve business models and benefit form gaining exposure and insights along the way.

So what are the next steps to participate by being an entrant?

First, drop me a note. It is a simple process but I am here to support and help you through it.

Secondly, visit http://www.changemakers.com/en-us/socialbusiness to find out more about the competition.

Thirdly, you can easily create a profile and start filling your application form.

If you need to request a hardcopy of the entry form, just download it here: http://www.changemakers.com/en-u ... form_ENG_final.doc. I’ve also added at the bottom of this e-mail an e-card that you can send to your colleagues.

You can also foward or even suggesting/nominating organizations you think we should know about. If you desire to nominate organizations or social businesses, just write me back and I can follow-up on them.

And attention: the deadline to enter this Competition is June 9th, 9 days from now!

We would love to hear more about your initiative and how you are working to transform your own community. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to drop me a note.

Best regards,

Juliana Soares

Changemakers Team

Community Mobilizer

Ashoka's Changemakers

T +55 11 3085-9190 | E changemakers2@ashoka.org.br  | Skype: juliana.lia

www.changemakers.com | www.ashoka.org | @changemakers
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|济溪 ( 京ICP备17053947号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 20:30 , Processed in 0.027193 second(s), 26 queries .