主题

回帖

积分

溪流

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-7 11:15:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我是一名英语专业的学生   大一的一年  因为加入了江西农业大学绿源协会而变的丰富多彩    很多时候  我都会把在绿源的体会告诉身边的人    这是我在大二上学期口语期末考试准备的演讲稿    当时老师公布主题是The most important event in my life   我就想好了要写绿源的事  因为加入绿源  我的大学生活都不一样了 由于给定的时间是三分钟  所以写的不是很详细    偶然整理电脑上的东西的时候看到了这个   我就想在济溪上分享了    大家看看就好   
The most important event in my college life

Good morning,ladies and gentlemen.Today I’m glad to share you the experience that change my college life.
Image you are a freshman who is disappointed after failing on various interviews.Now,there is the last chance,and you fail again,what will you do?
I clutched at the last straw.I went to see the interviewer,asked why I didn’t be chosen,and expressed the feeling that I was eager to join them.Finally,I am a member of this big family.
Before I went to school,I have never considered myself as an environmentalist.But now,my free time is full of environmental protection.
On last year.I took part in lots of activities held by this family.It makes me love protecting environment stage by stage.
On December 6[sup]th[/sup],2014,the activity “All the way north”was to clean the Meiling.When we were climbing,we bent down,picked up the rubbish over and over again without eating anything.That was my first time to regarded Mantou as delicious food.Do you know what did we saw when we arrived at the top?Here it is,the area we lived in was under air pollution.It taught me that there is a long way to go on environmental protection.
Now,I want to tell you the three camp I took part in.For the first one,on January 20[sup]th[/sup]to 26[sup]th[/sup],2015,I entered into the winter camp,which occupied a significant position in my life.For it’s my first time to sleep with others in a tent;for it’s my first time to make a survey;for it’s my first time to draw a green map,and so many my first time I experienced in this camp.During these seven days getting along with others,I realized that the most charming is not the scenery,but the people who enjoy the scenery with you .
I participated in my second camp on May 1[sup]st[/sup] to 3[sup]rd[/sup] 2015,to feel and appreciate the beauty of nature.We close our eyes ,sat still or took off our shoes to feel the road,and to hear the world,to image the world.Besides,we all found our own treasure.My treasure is the swallow which I observed several hours and named it “duo duo ”.I hope I could fly in the blue sky like her.In those three days,I became interested in nature.I knew that you might find the beauty by chance.
The last camp was occurred on this summer,I registered for the 13[sup]th[/sup] Green Camp in Yunnan.It consists of 19 undergraduates from 9 different universities.We went to two villages to launch an investigation into the damages that Asian elephants had caused.What’s more,we understood what will people do when they meet with elephants.The more information we collected,the deeper we were aware of the severe conflict between Asian elephants and human.
If I were not in this family,I couldn’t have the opportunities to experience so many things,and make so many friends.If I were not in this family,I couldn’t image how boring my college life will be.Her name is Green Resources Association.   
Thank you![attachment=undefined]

评分

参与人数 10威望 +18 收起 理由
balsampear + 2 薰衣草好漂酿
gqz-扶桑 + 1 加油吧,还有很长的路要走。
勇敢的心 + 2
lzw4586108 + 2 多分享
雪~狼 + 1 厉害厉害
qq846847134 + 3
胡杨0013 + 2
龚逸伟 + 2
稻谷 + 2 -
被封印的左手 + 1

查看全部评分

主题

回帖

积分

黄河

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-8 22:42:03 | 显示全部楼层
嗯哼
第一次见用英文把想法写下来的
就算你是顺便写的演讲稿

话说,怎么都是吃馒头的啊
不过,作为干粮,馒头确实比较合适

还有,现在是大二了吧
应该是社团负责人了
还可以分享下作为社团负责人的感受哦
一开始            一辈子                     ……

主题

回帖

1万

积分

印度洋

积分

社区居民社区明星

发表于 2016-5-9 12:46:19 | 显示全部楼层
这波演讲稿惊呆了

主题

回帖

积分

黄河

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-9 12:57:47 | 显示全部楼层
During these seven days getting along with others,I realized that the most charming is not the scenery,but the people who enjoy the scenery with you .

作者是个感性的人啊

主题

回帖

积分

清泉

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-13 18:47:11 | 显示全部楼层
厉害厉害~
不愧为英语专业的高材生
你们的条件真的好艰苦
不过正符合吃苦耐劳的精神

主题

回帖

积分

黄河

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-15 18:16:53 | 显示全部楼层
If I were not in this family,I couldn’t have the opportunities to experience so many things,and make so many friends.If I were not in this family,I couldn’t image how boring my college life will be.同感
优等的心,不必华丽,但必须坚固!

主题

回帖

积分

清泉

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2016-5-17 10:07:41 | 显示全部楼层
加油吧,还有很长的路要走。

主题

回帖

积分

湖泊

积分

社区居民

QQ
发表于 2017-5-20 08:22:15 | 显示全部楼层
薰衣草好漂酿

主题

回帖

积分

冰块

积分

社区居民

发表于 2017-6-7 17:49:44 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|济溪 ( 京ICP备17053947号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 14:16 , Processed in 0.041788 second(s), 36 queries .